We collect information from you when you register for our newsletter or fill out one of our contact forms.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To schedule your free mold inspection
- To answer questions or concerns that you may have regarding your property
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests)
- To send periodic e-mails (The e-mail address you provide for our newsletter or on your customer forms may be used to occasionally send you information and updates pertaining to our services)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.